Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thin slices halved English cucumber
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Boil salted water in medium saucepan.
- Add macaroni to boiling water just until tender but still firm, drain.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Drain well.
- Place macaroni in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, green onions, cucumber and corn.
- Combine basil, yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice and garlic in processor until basil is finely chopped.
- Mix basil dressing with macaroni mixture and toss to blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- (Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).