Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Sharing Our Best - Valley County Hospital and Long Term Care, c. 1994.
Make and share this Macaroni & Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2⁄3 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into baking dish. Bake at 325*F for 30 minutes covered. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes longer.
- VARIATIONS: Add crumbled sausage or diced ham.