Recipe by bella214
I know there are a lot of pasta salad recipes on Zaar, but this one is my favorite, and my husband's too. I make it almost every week we like it so much. Very simple.
- 2 cups uncooked seashell macaroni
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -2 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the shell macaroni according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a bowl, stir together the macaroni, celery, chicken, onion, green pepper, pickles, and olives.
- In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add to the macaroni salad and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.