I know there are a lot of pasta salad recipes on Zaar, but this one is my favorite, and my husband's too. I make it almost every week we like it so much. Very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the shell macaroni according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- 2In a bowl, stir together the macaroni, celery, chicken, onion, green pepper, pickles, and olives.
- 3In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise and mustard.
- 4Add to the macaroni salad and toss to coat.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni-Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 573.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives