Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know there are a lot of pasta salad recipes on Zaar, but this one is my favorite, and my husband's too. I make it almost every week we like it so much. Very simple.
- Cook the shell macaroni according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a bowl, stir together the macaroni, celery, chicken, onion, green pepper, pickles, and olives.
- In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add to the macaroni salad and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.