A decadent dish. Good with a juicy steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the macaroni until done and drain.
- 2Combine cheeses, salt, pepper, cream and eggs in a bowl.
- 3Stir in macaroni and spread half of this mixture in a greased casserole dish.
- 4Arrange tomato slices and basil over this layer and top with remaining macaroni.
- 5Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the breadcrumbs gently until golden.
- 6Combine breadcrumbs and cheese and sprinkle over the top.
- 7Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until it's golden on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Cheese With Tomato and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.3
- Calories from Fat 591
- Total Fat 65.7 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 306.4 mg
- Sodium 902.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 41.9 g