Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A real easy one to make when you can't think of anything to have. My mom made this to stretch the budget, but it tastes great. My brothers and sisters all still make it and love it.
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 750 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cups butter
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta and put in large pot (5 liter Corningware works well).
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix.
- Bake at 375 deg for 45 minutes.
Very easy to make, and an easy pleaser. Nothing special here, though, and not it is definitely not for the health conscious. I would recommend adding lots of crushed black pepper, and leave out the milk.