Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. In trying to come up with a fun idea for dinner, I decided to combine my husband's two favorite meals - Macaroni & Cheese and Pizza! This fun twist on the norm will have everyone scrambling for the first chair at the dinner table!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 (5 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) jarsliced green olives
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook Simply Macaroni & Cheese according to package instructions.
- While Simply Macaroni & Cheese is cooking, dice pepperoni slices and drain sliced green olives.
- When Simply Macaroni & Cheese is done cooking, carefully remove the plastic covering. Add the diced pepperoni and sliced green olives. Mix thoroughly.
- Open pizza crust and place crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet for stability.
- Spoon Simply Macaroni & Cheese mixture over the top of the pizza crust. Spread Simply Macaroni & Cheese over entire surface of pizza crust until completely covered.
- Open package of shredded cheese and shake over top of Simply Macaroni & Cheese mixture completely covering the top of the Simply Macaroni & Cheese mixture.
- Bake pizza for 25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Feel free to experiment by substituting the pepperoni and green olives with your favorite pizza toppings!