1/1 Photo of Macaroni & Cheese Pizza
So incredibly simple, but fun and different. This always suprises people the first time I make it for them, but is always a favorite to those who've had it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare macaroni & cheese as directed on box.
- 3Still in egg.
- 4Spread in cake pan, bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- 5Top with sauce and cheese, add any other desired pizza toppings.
- 6Return to oven, bake until cheese bubbles and starts to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni & Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 399.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g