Recipe by littlemissljk
So incredibly simple, but fun and different. This always suprises people the first time I make it for them, but is always a favorite to those who've had it.
Top Review by flower7
Yummy! I made a half recipe with just one box of Kraft (I used the Thick 'n Creamy variety) but still used one egg and baked in an 8x8 pan. Had some fresh mushrooms I needed to use so sauteed them and used them for a topping. Used homemade pizza sauce and a mixture of cheeses that also needed used up - cheddar, Monterey jack, and feta. Baked up nicely but didn't hold together when I dished it out. Still tasted great though! Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- milk (as directed above)
- butter (as directed above)
- 1 egg
- pizza sauce
- pizza cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese as directed on box.
- Still in egg.
- Spread in cake pan, bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- Top with sauce and cheese, add any other desired pizza toppings.
- Return to oven, bake until cheese bubbles and starts to brown.