- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed on package with milk and butter.
- Spoon half of the prepared Mac and cheese into lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with half each of the spaghetti sauce, meat and shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minute or until heated through.