Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is pretty good--the kids seems to enjoy it. It is tasty.
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Fry meat and onions and drain.
- Add tomato sauce to the meat mixture.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Oil a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Spoon in 1/3 of meat mixture, then add cooked macaroni.
- Then add the rest of meat mixture.
- Add cheese soup over top.
- Cover and bake at 400°F until bubbly.