Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This macaroni and cheese dish is a whole meal by itself! It has a serving of fish, protein, grain, and veggies in one dish! I got this recipe from my friend's mom.
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook macaroni and cheese as directed on box.
- When finished, stir together the peas and tuna with the macaroni and cheese in either the pot you made it in or a large bowl.
- Put into 9x9 pan and put in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cool a couple of minutes before serving.