1/4 Photos of Macaroni & Cheese Deluxe
This is a recipe passed down from my Grandmother. Our family loves this comforting side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
- 2Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, and pepper.
- 3Add shredded cheese, mixing well.
- 4Stir in the cooked macaroni.
- 5Pour into a greased 9 X 9 X 2 inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni & Cheese Deluxe
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.6
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 862.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.6 g