Macaroni, Cheese and Tomato Bake
- Grease a large casserole dish with butter.
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water for 5 minutes ***see note***.
- Drain pasta.
- Mix pasta with tomatoes, soup, milk, onion salt and 3/4 of the package of cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to greased casserole and sprinkle with leftover cheese.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour at 325.
- Note: Very important not to boil noodles more then 5 minutes or else you will have a mushy macaroni. After 30 minutes baking if the macaroni looks a little dry add some tomato juice or V8.