Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- cook macaroni as per instructions.
- drain and put into baking dish.
- make the white sauce and add the grated cheese and mix with the macaroni and the herbs and seasonings.
- Grate some more cheese ontop.
- Breadcrumbs and grated nutmeg optional and just grill until golden.
Thank you. This information gave me the basic guidelines to create my own recipe. However, I wonder if a less seasoned cook would be nervous and therefore, tempted to bypass this because there are no measurements for ingredients. I think that measurements would encourage more people to try this exellent recipe. Wishing you the best.
im not going to rate this beacause i didnt cook it, but if i were you i would definataly add mesurments! :)
Good reliable mac cheese recipe that you can make with any of the stuff hiding out in the fridge.