Recipe by Sandylee
This recipe has a lot going for it....It is Cheap, Fast, and Tasty. Just what one needs when we are short on time and have to have something that will please all. The kids as well as hubby really liked this dish.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 4 stars. This recipe was very good! My family really enjoyed this recipe including my picky 8 yr old niece. This is so easy to make and fast! I was looking for a easy and fast recipe and this fit the bill! I made this for my family's dinner! Overall I will so make this again! Thanks for posting such as good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons butter (for mac/cheese dinner mix)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (for mac/cheese dinner mix)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package.
- Saute beef and onion together.
- Drain off any accumulated fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly with beef mixture and macaroni and cheese dinner.
- Place in the 2 quart buttered casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.