Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a really good recipe. A lady that is from my church and is my teacher gave me this recipe. And I like it a lot.
- First boil macaroni noodles till soft.
- Then grease a 9x13 pan and put macaroni noodles at the bottom.
- Then cut up the butter and place it evenly on the noodles in the pan.
- Springle cheese also evenly on the the noodles.
- Then pour milk over the noodles.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-50 min or until milk at the bottom is gone or looks hard.
- Then take out and enjoy!
I followed the recipe but needed to add more milk and added some pepper. I used cheddar cheese but we thought it needed more cheese. Mine cooked in 30 minutes.