Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 300 g elbow macaroni, cooked per package directions
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 200 g chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
- 250 g spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sauté garlic until brown. Add onion and chicken. Cook for 1 minute. Add Spaghetti Sauce, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- White Sauce: Mix all ingredients until flour is dissolved. Cook over low heat, constantly stirring for 5-10 minutes or until thick.
- Blend spaghetti-chicken sauce with cooked Elbow Macaroni. Arrange in square pan. Pour white sauce all over and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in preheated oven (or turbo broiler) at 350oF until cheese melts.