1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Tomatoes
My mother made this often for my daughter and her neighbor friends when they came home from school each day. They loved it and asked their parents to call my mom for recipe. Of course, it would normally be a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While macaroni is cooking according to package directions, I cut the tomatoes in smaller pieces.
- 2Drain macaroni and put back into pot cooked in, add butter and Lawrey's Seasoning Salt (no substitutions).
- 3Stir to coat.
- 4Add tomatoes along with the juice.
- 5You could also add crisp bacon pieces when served.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt