Denise in NH's Note:
Kids love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut green peppers in half, discarding seeds.
- 3In large sauce pan over high heat cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
- 4In a large bowl, blend cream cheese with sour cream and milk until smooth.
- 5Stir in onions, 1/2 teaspoons.
- 6salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- 7Stir in sliced hot dogs and cooked macaroni.
- 8Spoon macaroni mixture into pepper halves.
- 9Place prepared peppers into a 13x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray; cover Bake for 25 minutes.
- 10Remove cover and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- 11Return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Hot Dog Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.7
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 966.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g