Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Kids love these!
Make and share this Macaroni and Hot Dog Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut green peppers in half, discarding seeds.
- In large sauce pan over high heat cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese with sour cream and milk until smooth.
- Stir in onions, 1/2 teaspoons.
- salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Stir in sliced hot dogs and cooked macaroni.
- Spoon macaroni mixture into pepper halves.
- Place prepared peppers into a 13x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray; cover Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
My son recoiled at this, no surprise as he is the pickiest eater ever. HOWEVER, every other person loved it. It was so good..what an idea!