Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great side dish on a hot summer day, bring it to every summer BBQ and it will NOT go to waste!
Make and share this Macaroni and Egg Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Put macaroni in large serving bowl.
- Mix in 2 tablespoons vinegar and place in fridge to cool.
- Once macaroni is cool, add chopped celery and chopped hard boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle the following ingredients over the top of the macaroni: onion powder, garlic powder, ground mustard, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
- Add 1 cup miracle whip (or miracle whip light).
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- Add extra of the spices to your liking. I find a thin layer of each over the top was fine.
Made this for PAC. I loved it! I think I just found my new go-to recipe for macaroni salad! The only exception I made was to add cubed cheddar cheese and diced green onion to fit my family's taste. I grilled some chicken and served it with this salad. Wow what a wonderful meal! Thanks for the recipe!!
This was a little bland for our taste but quite good. Next time I'll try a little sweet relish. Made for PAC 2011. Thanks for sharing.
I made this and added a can of tuna fish as well Yum