Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta one minute less than the directions call for. Drain very well and add to a 9x12 baking dish.
- 2. Stir in cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir the bread crumbs and melted butter together. Sprinkle evenly over the top and bake for 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and bubbling.