Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Ok, this is probably not that good for you, but it is comfort food at it's best...
Make and share this Macaroni and Corned Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, crumbled
- 1 cup macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 3⁄4 cup buttered bread or 3⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. Put into a greased 1 1/2 QT casserole dish. Top with the buttered crumbs and bake at 350*F for 35 to 40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
This SCARY good! Just like my mother used to make and I was never able to duplicate! Thank you!
I have been making this for years also. Good comfort food. I alternate the layers of pasta (I use egg noodles) corned beef, cheese and peas or corn (I add veggies), and pour part of the mushroom/chicken soup mixture over the layer. I also top with cheese about 10 minutes before it is done in the oven. Delicious but not a diet food.
I've been making this for years, just like mom used to make. I use egg noodles most of the time but love it.