1/2 Photos of Macaroni and Chicken Casserole
A very flavorful casserole, a favorite weeknight supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pan, melt butter; stir in flour.
- 2Add milk and broth; stir until smooth.
- 3Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and add the cheese; stir until melted.
- 5Add macaroni and next 4 ingredients.
- 6Pour into 3 quart baking dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 712.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: