Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this recipe from the convenience cook cookbook
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- black pepper
- Cook macaroni in a pot of boiling water until tender to the bite. drain.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup, cheddar cheese, salt, black pepper to taste. Add hot macaroni and stir well.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until mixture is bubbling.