Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Once again, quick and easy.
- 14 ounces kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese mix
- milk (for mac and cheese)
- butter (for mac and cheese)
- 1⁄2 lb smoked sausage (cut into chunks)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Prepare mac and cheese according to package directions. Adding sausage, onion, and bell pepper during last 5 minutes of macaroni cooking time.
- Drain pasta and veggies.
- Then add seasonings once it is all put together.