Recipe by bayousong
This was my brother's recipe and is it ever good! This freezes well if you do not overcook the macaroni.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup smoked sausage, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- swiss cheese, sliced as needed
- cheddar cheese, sliced as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni until almost done and drain.
- Mix all of the ingredients (except cheese slices) and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with slices of cheddar and swiss cheese.
- The number of slices is up to you or the size of your dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.