Recipe by skeletori
This is a Thanksgiving favorite in my family. The recipe has been passed down for generations, and this is my first year to host Thanksgiving! It's creamy, hearty, and rich. In my opinion, it's perfect!
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Macaroni - Take off heat when 1/2 cooked.
- Drain and Save Water.
- Use Macaroni Water to Make Powdered Milk.
- Mix Milk, Eggs, Margarine, Macaroni, and 1/2 Cheese into Casserole Dish.
- Spread Remaining Cheese on Top.
- Let Sit at Room Temperature for 30 Minutes.
- Cook at 350 Until Heated Through.