Macaroni and Cheese With Bacon and Chipotles
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in half-and-half, milk, salt, pepper, mustard and half the cheese. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Pour sauce over macaroni. Stir in chiles, bacon, and remaining cheese. Mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until very hot. Broil for 1 minute to brown top, if desired.