- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 2 -3 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1 tablespoon margarine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients well.
- Combine 1/3 cup mix with water. Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened. Add cheese to cooked sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Add macaroni to sauce.
- If desired, place in square baking dish and top with bread crumbs moistened with margarine.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.