My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1/16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1/4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Combine mix ingredients well.
- 2Combine 1/3 cup mix with water. Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened. Add cheese to cooked sauce. Stir until well blended.
- 3Add macaroni to sauce.
- 4If desired, place in square baking dish and top with bread crumbs moistened with margarine.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese (Using Soup or Sauce Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: