Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was searching for a recipe that would be easy for me to make. And I found this in my Kraft magazine anniversary Issue.
- 1 (7 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Prepare Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Add tuna and other ingredients; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
My girls and I really enjoyed this tonight! :) I added an extra can of tuna but kept everything else the same.