- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mild reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile brown meat with garlic and oregano in large non-stick skillet; drain.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid and the beans; mix well.
- Spoon meat mixture into a 13x9" baking dish; top with prepared mac and cheese dinner.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven; uncover, sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.