Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple, healthy recipe.
- 1 lb macaroni
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup ham
- Boil macaroni based on package directions, drain.
- Cook Broccoli till tender, drain.
- Cut up Velveeta into small cubes.
- Cut up tomatoes into bit size pieces.
- Place macaroni in pan, over low heat, add Velveeta to macaroni, with milk, mix until cheese is melted.
- Add ham, stir.
- Add broccoli, stir.
- Add tomatoes, stir.
- Heat until everything is hot, serve!