1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese Surprise
My mother-in-law came up with this recipe and I had to learn to make it because my husband LOVES it. She always makes it for potluck dinners because kids love it. We always add a little sugar to the sauce, but that's optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the meat and drain.
- 2Add spaghetti sauce and let simmer.
- 3Boil macaroni as directed on box.
- 4Drain macaroni and add back to pot.
- 5Add the cheese from the macaroni and cheese dinner.
- 6When the cheese is distributed, add the spaghetti sauce mixture.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Pour into 13x9 casserole dish.
- 9Cover the mixture with the Kraft singles.
- 10Bake at 375F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.9
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 1563.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 51.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mushroom and green pepper flavor spaghetti sauce