My mother-in-law came up with this recipe and I had to learn to make it because my husband LOVES it. She always makes it for potluck dinners because kids love it. We always add a little sugar to the sauce, but that's optional.
- Brown the meat and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and let simmer.
- Boil macaroni as directed on box.
- Drain macaroni and add back to pot.
- Add the cheese from the macaroni and cheese dinner.
- When the cheese is distributed, add the spaghetti sauce mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 13x9 casserole dish.
- Cover the mixture with the Kraft singles.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.