Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is just like homemade macaroni and cheese with ham, but at the same time it is the comfort food of soup..... great for kids and cold winter days.
- 709.77 ml stock (I used turkey stock that I had from Thanksgiving bird) or 709.77 ml broth (I used turkey stock that I had from Thanksgiving bird)
- 709.77 ml water
- 2 (623.68 g) can cheddar cheese soup
- 453.59 g Velveeta cheese
- 473.18 ml shell pasta (dry small shells are best)
- 453.59 g cubed ham
- Combine Stock, water, soup and cubed velveeta cheese into crock pot until creamy and smooth.
- Boil the shelled macaroni al dente, drain and pour into crock pot.
- Add ham, blend lightly.
- Crock pot should be set on high til liquid mixture blends, then turn to low or warm when adding macaroni and ham.
- Let simmer for about half an hour, then serve.