Recipe by misspunkin69
This is just like homemade macaroni and cheese with ham, but at the same time it is the comfort food of soup..... great for kids and cold winter days.
- 3 cups stock (I used turkey stock that I had from Thanksgiving bird) or 3 cups broth (I used turkey stock that I had from Thanksgiving bird)
- 3 cups water
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups shell pasta (dry small shells are best)
- 1 lb cubed ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Stock, water, soup and cubed velveeta cheese into crock pot until creamy and smooth.
- Boil the shelled macaroni al dente, drain and pour into crock pot.
- Add ham, blend lightly.
- Crock pot should be set on high til liquid mixture blends, then turn to low or warm when adding macaroni and ham.
- Let simmer for about half an hour, then serve.