1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese Soup With Ham ( Crock Pot)
4 hrs 15 mins
This is just like homemade macaroni and cheese with ham, but at the same time it is the comfort food of soup..... great for kids and cold winter days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Stock, water, soup and cubed velveeta cheese into crock pot until creamy and smooth.
- 2Boil the shelled macaroni al dente, drain and pour into crock pot.
- 3Add ham, blend lightly.
- 4Crock pot should be set on high til liquid mixture blends, then turn to low or warm when adding macaroni and ham.
- 5Let simmer for about half an hour, then serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Soup With Ham ( Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 1380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: