Prep 0 mins
Cook 18 mins
I just have a taste for cheese. And i found this recipe from a cookbook.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 10 ounces thawed frozen peas and carrots
- 7 1⁄4 ounces macaroni and cheese mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a soup pot, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the peas and carrots and the macaroni, reserving the cheese packet.
- Cover and boil 5 minutes; do not drain. Add the remaining ingredients, including the cheese packet.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring occasionally.