Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my favorite sides is mac & cheese salad. Goes with so many things. Good for picnics or potlucks. Very versatile.
- 2 cups cooked & seasoned macaroni
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded uncooked carrot
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimiento (well-drained)
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese cube
- salt & pepper
- Miracle Whip
- stuffed olives
- Drain well and chill cooked macaroni.
- Combine macaroni with celery, peas, carrots, cheese cubes and pimento's.
- Season to taste.
- Moisten with desired amount of Miracle Whip.
- Serve cold, garnished with olives.
I picked this recipe for RecipeZaar's "JULY" COOKING PHOTO FUN EVENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS. It turned out great!!! My husband even said he loved it, and that's saying a lot. I was also very colorful and fun to photograph. I will make this recipe again!