I found this on Whisked Foodie and it sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8 inch casserole dish.
- 2Cook noodles according to package and drain.
- 3Combine cooked noodles, vegetables, 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese, yogurt, milk, oil, and egg in a large pot; stir well to mix.
- 4Spread mixture evenly in to dish. Top with remaining cheddar and parmesan cheese. Bake until it is bubbly and golden, about 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese (Plus Hidden Vegetables)
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g