Here’s a fun and flavorful dish that will please those who like pizza and macaroni and cheese. It will likely top the popularity poll for most requested recipes. Feel free to experiment with other pizza toppings, such as diced green peppers.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, beat the eggs; stir in cheddar cheese and macaroni. Spread onto a greased 14 inch pizza pan. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add pizza sauce; mix well.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and Mexican cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Country Woman.