1/8 Photos of Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Here’s a fun and flavorful dish that will please those who like pizza and macaroni and cheese. It will likely top the popularity poll for most requested recipes. Feel free to experiment with other pizza toppings, such as diced green peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, beat the eggs; stir in cheddar cheese and macaroni. Spread onto a greased 14 inch pizza pan. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add pizza sauce; mix well.
- 3Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and Mexican cheese.
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 5Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- 6Country Woman.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 199.5 mg
- Sodium 934.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 36.6 g