Recipe by carolinafan
A kid pleaser from Kraft Food and Family magazine.
Top Review by Laouli
This recipe is Fool proof! It is so quick, easy, and satisfying late in the evening when your hungry but you just really don't want to have to REALLY cook something for dinner... Sometimes I substitute 1/2 cup of heavy cream instead of the milk for a creamier mac!
- 3 hot dogs, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagekraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hot dogs in medium skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until Macaroni is tender.
- Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until heated through.