1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dog Skillet
A kid pleaser from Kraft Food and Family magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hot dogs in medium skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover.
- 3Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until Macaroni is tender.
- 4Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until heated through.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dog Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 1116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 16.0 g