1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is VERY cheesy and filling. Once it comes out of the oven, everyone will fight over the crusty corners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil your water and throw in your elbow macaroni until tender and ready to eat.
- 2While it is cooking, shred up the Cracker Barrel and the mozzerella together in a bowl.
- 3Get the pan that you will be baking your mac and cheese in and spray the bottom (or oil it up lightly). Then coat the bottom of the pan with bread crumbs.
- 4Once the macaroni is done, strain it and put it back in the pot you cooked it inches Take the 2 cups of sour cream and the 2 cream cheese and mix them together with the macaroni.
- 5Once it is all mixed and stirred, pour it into the baking pan and mix in 1/2 the Cracker Barrel and the Mozzerella shreddings.The macaroni should still be hot and melt all together.
- 6Flatten out the top and even it out and put on the other 1/2 of the cheeses and sprinkle some more bread crumbs on top ( dont forget the corners!).
- 7Place the pan in a pre-heated 400 degree oven and bake for approximately 1 hour until all the cheeses are melted together and the bread crumbs form a crusty topping.
- 8Eat it up- It sticks to your ribs for the night. You won't be diappointed with this dish!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese- Homemade & Crusty!
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2393.5
- Calories from Fat 1483
- Total Fat 164.8 g
- Saturated Fat 103.2 g
- Cholesterol 503.8 mg
- Sodium 2809.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 122.4 g