Recipe by Biscuits&Gravy
This recipe is VERY cheesy and filling. Once it comes out of the oven, everyone will fight over the crusty corners.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 lbs elbow macaroni
- 30 ounces Cracker Barrel Cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- salt & pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil your water and throw in your elbow macaroni until tender and ready to eat.
- While it is cooking, shred up the Cracker Barrel and the mozzerella together in a bowl.
- Get the pan that you will be baking your mac and cheese in and spray the bottom (or oil it up lightly). Then coat the bottom of the pan with bread crumbs.
- Once the macaroni is done, strain it and put it back in the pot you cooked it inches Take the 2 cups of sour cream and the 2 cream cheese and mix them together with the macaroni.
- Once it is all mixed and stirred, pour it into the baking pan and mix in 1/2 the Cracker Barrel and the Mozzerella shreddings.The macaroni should still be hot and melt all together.
- Flatten out the top and even it out and put on the other 1/2 of the cheeses and sprinkle some more bread crumbs on top ( dont forget the corners!).
- Place the pan in a pre-heated 400 degree oven and bake for approximately 1 hour until all the cheeses are melted together and the bread crumbs form a crusty topping.
- Eat it up- It sticks to your ribs for the night. You won't be diappointed with this dish!