Macaroni and Cheese- Freezer Friendly
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a heavy saucepan. Stir in flour until combined. Next add milk. Let cook until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring often. Finally add in bouillon.
- Add the softened cream cheese and the shredded cheddar to the white sauce. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted.
- Drain pasta and combine with cheese sauce.
- Melt butter and add to crushed crackers.
- Transfer pasta to a greased casserole dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 for about 30 minutes until the edges are bubbly.