Recipe by email@example.com
Got this from taste of home. it is a good and quick recipe.
Top Review by Mountainbaby
I use this recipe all the time. It's very good. About 3/4 cup uncooked macaroni makes 1 1/2 cups cooked. I warm the milk just a little to help melt the cheese and use 2 TBS butter for a richer taste. I bake 25 min., remove from oven, add a little shredded cheese on top and bake another 10 min. My DH likes lots of cheese. Thanks for posting for everyone.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter (I used butter.) or 1 tablespoon margarine (I used butter.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked macaroni, cheese, milk, egg and salt.
- mix well.
- pour into a greased 1- quart shallow baking dish.
- dot with butter.
- bake , uncovered at 35o degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.