Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a very creamy, rich macaroni and cheese. The kids like it too.
Top Review by Claire #3
Yahoo! Another make-ahead recipe that tastes great. This macaroni and cheese was rich and creamy, but the best thing about it was how EASY it was to throw together before a birthday party. I made it a few hours ahead of time then baked it at serving time. Yum. Thanks Inez!
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in lg bowl.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Add macaroni and stir until well coated.
- Put in a greased 2-1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 30 minutes or until heated through.