- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan bring chcicken broth and water to boiling.
- Gradually add macaroni from mix.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer, covered for 11 to 14 minites or until tender.
- Stir in cream style corn,ham,milk, and contents of cheese packet.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.