1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
Everyone's favorite comfort food, lightened up from WW
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat 9x10 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender (approx. 7 min).
- 4Drain macaroni and transfer to a large pot.
- 5Add soup, maonnaise, cheese, pepper and pimentos; mix well to combine with pasta.
- 6Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- 7Bake, uncovered, until top is golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 683.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream of celery soup