Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Everyone's favorite comfort food, lightened up from WW
Make and share this Macaroni and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 9x10 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender (approx. 7 min).
- Drain macaroni and transfer to a large pot.
- Add soup, maonnaise, cheese, pepper and pimentos; mix well to combine with pasta.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, until top is golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Excellent WW dish! Very tasty and creamy. Really liked all the different flavors mixed together. Easy to prepare. It's a keeper. Made for PAC Fall 07'. Thanks, Mama Rego for posting.