Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from an old Creamette's circular.
- 2 (7 ounce) packagescreamettes elbow macaroni (4 cups uncooked)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups light cream
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups grated American cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; Drain.
- Combine onion, olives, eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Add macaroni, Parmesan cheese, and American cheese and toss together.
- Grease a 12 cup Bundt pan with butter or margarine and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Pour macaroni mixture into Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen edges with rubber spatula and invert onto serving platter.
This slices well and I cut down on the parmesan cheese and added a little dry mustard. I served with a light tasting milk gravy, so it would bring out the flavors of the macaroni. I also used white pepper.