This is from an old Creamette's circular.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 ounce) packages creamettes elbow macaroni (4 cups uncooked)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups light cream
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups grated American cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1Prepare macaroni according to package directions; Drain.
- 2Combine onion, olives, eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- 3Add macaroni, Parmesan cheese, and American cheese and toss together.
- 4Grease a 12 cup Bundt pan with butter or margarine and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- 5Pour macaroni mixture into Bundt pan.
- 6Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- 7Loosen edges with rubber spatula and invert onto serving platter.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Bundt Delight
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 264.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: