Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from an old Creamette's circular.
Make and share this Macaroni and Cheese Bundt Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (7 ounce) packagescreamettes elbow macaroni (4 cups uncooked)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups light cream
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups grated American cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; Drain.
- Combine onion, olives, eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Add macaroni, Parmesan cheese, and American cheese and toss together.
- Grease a 12 cup Bundt pan with butter or margarine and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Pour macaroni mixture into Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen edges with rubber spatula and invert onto serving platter.
This slices well and I cut down on the parmesan cheese and added a little dry mustard. I served with a light tasting milk gravy, so it would bring out the flavors of the macaroni. I also used white pepper.