1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese Bake
Chef #323263's Note:
This recipe came from an off-brand box of Macaroni and Cheese. It has become a family staple as it is frugal, easy to make and delicious. A real kid pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare box of macaroni and cheese as directed on the box.
- 3While preparing the macaroni and cheese, in a dutch oven brown the ground beef with the onion.
- 4After ground beef is browned, mix in the soup, milk, and prepared macaroni and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- 5Place mixture in a 9x13 greased pan.
- 6Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- 7Bake, uncovered for 30 minute or until the edges are bubbling.
- 8Let stand for 15 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Bake
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.1
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 1158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 38.8 g